A brief introduction
Universities.kg is part of MyAdmission Education Network, one of the largest International education organization working in different countries and regions, conducting international educational exchanges and cooperation. MyAdmission Education Network is registered and maintains physical offices worldwide.
A brief introduction about our team and how they work
Many of our team members have years of experience working as admission officers and International students coordinators or some worked at International cooperation department of different Universities.
Our team members have been part of admission process of different universities and know every step of admission process and ensure your admission application gets accepted in a simpler and cost effective way.
A brief introduction about our management team and their responsibilities
Management of MyAdmission group is responsible for International cooperation with different universities. We are committed to excellence and alongwith partner universities We are always finding an easier, cost-effective and hassale free way for students applying to the university and program of their choice.
Our network is expanding as more and more universities are joining us.
A brief introduction about our counselling team and how they work
Our counselors are experienced and we understand the level of service you need. Whether it’s online or offline appointment at office, Our counselors try to answer your questions with the best of their knowledge and experience and we hope you will find their knowledge and experience a great help to decide program and university that suits you the best.
You can chat with our counselors online, call us, write us an email or visit one of our offices, Our experienced counselors are always there for your support.
Our counselors will explain you:
- Education system of different countries.
- Admission requirements of different universities.
- Different programs and courses offered by universities.
- Fee structure of different courses at different universities and any other expenditures.
- Living conditions of different cities.
- Information about the application and admission process.
- Explain visa requirements and visa process.
- Travel recommendations and advice.
Once you decide on course and university that suits you the best, You can apply with us and We will take care of the rest.
Our team will:
- Collect required documents and prepare your application case file.
- Forward your application to the university instantly.
- Remind you about the upcoming events.
- Forward you admission letter of the university once received from the university.
- Forward you invitation letter for visa once received from the university.
- In some countries we provide visa processing service too, We will deliver you passport with visa on your doorstep if service exists in your country. Please ask your counselor if visa service exists in your country.
- If visa service not offered in your country, Our counselors will explain you visa process, help you complete and organize your file with required documents. Provide you contact details of the Embassy and any other information required.
- We will explain you travel routes, travel recommendations and preparations for travelling.
- If you need help, We can help you buying air tickets on route of your choice.
Students care team
A brief introduction to our students care team and their responsibilities
- Our team members of students care department are responsible for meet and greet at airport and they are present at Universities all the time.
- We will arrange airport meet and greet for you, Our team member will receive you on airport and accompny you to the university.
- Our team member will help you settle in University accomodation / hotel or find you private accomodation according to your choice.
- Our team member will ensure completion of your enrollment process and you start your classes.
- Our team members will provide you support throughout your duration of study at University and Whenever you need help, You can call us, Write an email or contact our nearest office.